Okay, as I`ve said, here`s extending my love and gratitude to all of ya who actually bothered to remember my 15th birthday :)
To Cavin, JunHong, Shawn Lau, Shawn Par, Shaun Chong, Sean Ravie, Rayson, ChingJun, Hanis, Daisy, Elson, Hardy, JianHong, Maxwell, Ziyi, Kathleen, Bibiana, Tiffany, Aaron, ChinHwee, Benjamin, NurDiana, ZiMing, Mabel, Shazni, Nurul Amirah, Eunice, WeiJian, Charmaine and Pearlyn -
thanks for wasting a message :D
To Hanni Wong, JunHong and Rayson,
thanks for calling. :D
To Ellise, Michelle, Leonard, Xiang An, Mabel, JieHao, Apple, Mandy, Aizat, Shazalind and Delwin,
thanks for your testimonials!And now, for the very beloved presents.
Thank you :
1.
Danielle, for the very elegant glass slipper.
2.
Chingyee, for the card and the pretty necklace.
3.
Wanching, for the keychains and the bookmark.
4.
Ziyi, for the ten bucks that will do me ALOT of good.
5.
Max, Yossi, Weijie, for the pink pig piggybank!
6.
Ziming, Yaozong, Zhenting, for the soft toy. I have a similar one kno! x)
7.
Hardy, Jerelyn, Daisy, for the blackforest cake :)
8.
Daisy for the browniessss.
9.
JianHong, for the pacing luck glowinthedark thingy.
10.
Ben, for the very powderful card + pink marker!
11.
Rayson, for the
very useful stuff and Bring It On Again DVD yay.
12.
JunHong, for the socks(woohoo) + WillyWonka chocs + ruler.
13.
Cavin, for the really meaningful letter and the cat thingy.
14.
Tiffany, LiLing and KeJun, for the pair of earrings.
15.
Mrs Irene Yue, for the card.
16.
Shawn Par and Delphine, for the card.
17.
Aizat, for that ugly silly monkey sweet, burnt card.
18.
Mabel, for the card + pink pen + 500 pieces of foolscap!!!
19.
Jerlyn PeePee, for the future cardigan and for being sucha great bestie.
Yes, and thanks
Mum and Dad and brothers for making the BBQ happen.
Also, to all who came, thanks many many manyyyy.
Of course, I received some "Happy Belated Birthday" greetings here and there, so thanks to you all as well.
All in all, I`d say that my 15th birthday had been well spent. It`s difficult playing host and I doubt I`ll ever do it again for some time. Still, I wouldn`t say it wasn`t enjoyable.
It`s been 15 years of living already. But like what Cavin said, it`s no biggie cause of stuff like being older and missing childhood and I wont be counted as 14 years old during NAPFA test this year. HA.
Worst of all there`s IC making and I fear for an ugly and disgusting photograph of me to be taken
and to be printed onto that card that will follow me for years to come.
But as quoted from my diary back when I had been about 7 years of age, "WHAT IS THE THING TO SCARE?" Hahaha. I`m known as
UGLYWONG to Tan Jun Hong, so ugly photos,
haunt me all you want :D
I feel really blessed so thanks God, bless you too.
Speaking of God reminds me of Justorum Animae which in turn reminds me of choir which then reminds me of our SYF date on 20th April which is when we WILL clinch our
Gold with Honours once more.
I said we will, because I know we can. <3